2015 – 2016 Academic Year (May 1, 2015 until April 30, 2016)
$405 per credit hour
$500 per credit hour.
- $120 per semester for full-time students
- $60 per semester for part-time students
Online Course Fee
- Online fee for all programs (except theology) – $150 per 3 credit hour course .
- Online fee for theology – $100 per 3 credit hour course.
- Online Fee for Idc 100 – $25 per 1 credit hour course.
To see all other costs visit http://www.brescia.edu/tuition-costs
Online Tuition Payment
Visit https://secure.pledgeconnect.com/payment.aspx?brescia-payments to set up your tuition payment.
Note: In order to receive full-time financial aid, a student must take a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester. A student who takes at least 6 credit hours can receive part-time financial aid.
Don’t let money keep you from fulfilling your dreams! Brescia University’s financial aid staff will help you through this process.