What you should know about us:
- All MSW classes are online. There is no need to travel to Owensboro (unless you come for graduation!).
- Weekly, evening, synchronous chats are required for all courses, so you will have virtual, real-time, face-to-face contact with all your professors and classmates.
- The full MSW program is 60 credits, completed in less than 2 years.
- Advanced Standing is 30 credits, completed in less than 1 year.
- We are in Candidacy status with the Council On Social Work Education.
- No GRE is required.
- Completion of an online application. There is no cost to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Completion of Introduction to Social Work with a minimum grade of C (may be taken the summer before admission or with conditional acceptance).
- Completion of a Statistics course, with minimum grade of C (may be taken the summer before admission or with conditional acceptance).
- GPA of 3.0 for last 60 hours earned, for full program; GPA of 3.2 for last 60 hours earned, for Advanced Standing.
- Typed personal statement (3-4 pages).