As Mid-Continent University closes its Mayfield, Kentucky campus this , students like you who were enrolled in degree programs there have a unique opportunity. Now is a great time to think about where you want your education to take you next. If you want to stay in the area, earning your degree from Brescia University (BU) Online is a smart choice. Our campus is located in Owensboro, and we offer a wide variety of online programs that are suited to every type of student, no matter what your career goals are. Like Mid-Continent, BU Online serves large numbers of working adults who choose to complete their degrees online. BU Online is the next step in your education; read on to find out why.
We offer quality online degree programs in real-world disciplines. Whether you are interested in pursuing a degree at the certificate, associate, bachelor’s or master’s level, BU Online has the program you are looking for. We offer degrees in relevant areas such as human services, business, psychology, theology and accounting. The following is a list of our most popular online degrees.
- Associate of Science in Business: This degree provides students with an introduction to basic business models and modern business practices. You’ll learn the skills needed to conduct business in a variety of organizations and environments.
- Associate of Science in Addictions Counseling: The online Associate of Science in Addictions Counseling is ideal for students who want to enhance their employment opportunities through specialized study or begin their education and career in addictions counseling.
- Associate of Arts in Human Services: Human services is the study and provision of human and social services to both individuals and communities. This degree will prepare you for entry-level positions in a variety of human services agencies.
- Bachelor of Science in Business: This degree is ideal for professionals who want to take their business career to the next level. It prepares you to move up the corporate ladder by providing you with the skills you need to succeed.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting: Accountants are employed by all types of businesses and can also work for themselves as Certified Public Accountants. Our accounting degree provides you with a foundation of accounting and business knowledge that can get you the career you want.
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology: This degree offers an emphasis in pastoral studies and provides students with courses in both theology and pastoral studies.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology: The psychology degree completion program will give you the training you need and provide you with a foundation for multiple career paths and graduate study.
- Bachelor of Social Work: This degree completion program provides students with the knowledge required for the social work field and opportunities for practical application.
- Master of Science in Management: This two-year graduate program deepens your understanding of the business world and allows you to advance your career through further study.
Our admissions process is personalized. When you apply to BU Online, you will be assigned an admissions counselor who can guide you through the application process and help you transfer any credits from Mid-Continent. Each application is reviewed on an individual basis, and we use a rolling admissions process. You will be immediately notified of your admission status as soon as the admissions office makes its decision. Apply online at your convenience at any time, or you can contact a BU Online recruitment coordinator to request a paper application and enrollment kit.
The transfer process is easy. There are two admissions options for students who are interested in completing their degree with us. Students who have sufficient transferrable credit hours from another accredited college or university are eligible to enter a degree completion program upon acceptance. Students who do not have previous college experience or who have fewer than 45 transferrable credit hours will be admitted to an associate-level course of online study.
Our degrees are affordable, and financial aid is available for all who qualify. To receive federal, state and institutional financial aid, you must obtain a personal identification number (PIN) and file a free application for federal student aid (FAFSA). After your FAFSA is filed, Brescia is informed of your eligibility, and we determine your need-based aid. Then you’ll receive an award letter and return it. That’s it!
Your success is important to us. We provide a relevant, quality liberal arts education that keeps the job market in mind. This means that our graduates are employable and qualified. We are constantly evaluating and developing our academic programs to correspond with employment trends, and we provide preparation and opportunities for graduate study. Because you are at such an important crossroads in your educational journey, we want you to know that BU Online is ready to help you move forward and meet your career goals. Transfer with us and make the most of your online education.
You may also like -